Yu Tianyan 于天彦
From 2009 to 2013, I studied in Shanghai Jiao Tong University and get a bachelor's degree diploma in Information Security. Now, I’m doing my masters degree at the School of Information Science and Technology (SIST) of ShanghaiTech University. I am familiar with programming languages like C, C++, C# and Matlab. I can make good use of Linux as my working base and Latex as a typesetting tool. I’m also good at using the Internet resource to solve the problems that I meet.
- Cone detection and localization based on Kinect and Kobuki Robot Platform for the EE 100 undergraduate lecture
- Matching of paths in topological maps for map evaluation
- Teaching Assistant in the EE 100 undergraduate lecture
- Teaching Assistant in the Mobile Robotics 2014 lecture
- Helped translating a NSFC proposal from English to Chinese (early 2015)