Dong Tian 董添
In 2012, it was my first time to work with humanoid robot NAO Aldebaran Robotics that I have taken adventure in robots software control development until now.
- In 2009, I graduated from IMAG Joseph Fourier University, Grenoble France with Master Degree (M2PGI. Software Engineering).
- In 2006, I graduated from Mathematics & Informatic Center, Marseille, France with a Bacholer Degree
Working & Research Experience
I have worked for two years at Shanghai Gaussian Robotics with AGV and auto-scrubber machine prototype developpment, especially in 2D laser scan mapping algorithms.
- large scale and long term SLAM in 2D laser scan with different range types
- visual slam with different sensor types
- motion control and auto-navigation
- sensor fusion
- semantic slam etc